Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Vintage Forever, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
|means Vintage Forever, Robin Hill, 3 Malvern Road, Powick, Worcester WR2 4SF;
|means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Vintage Forever makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
|means any online communications infrastructure that Vintage Forever makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
|“User” / “Users”
|means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Vintage Forever and acting in the course of their employment; and
|means the website that you are currently using (www.vintageforever.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.www.vintageforever.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1 All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Vintage Forever, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- 2.2 Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Vintage Forever.
- 2.3 Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
3. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Vintage Forever or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
4. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites must contact either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Robin Hill, 3 Malvern Road, Powick, Worcester WR2 4SF.
- 6.1 Vintage Forever makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- 6.2 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
6. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Vintage Forever accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
7. Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, Vintage Forever accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- 7.2 Vintage Forever is not responsible for poor fitting/positioning of furniture resulting in damage or personal injury. Care must be taken when placing larger items in situ that they are secure.
- 7.3 Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
8. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Vintage Forever shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Vintage Forever and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
We use a range of both private and national courier services, as well as Royal Mail, to meet a wide variety of delivery requirements.
We aim to dispatch all furniture items within 21 days (usually within 7 days), subject to arranging a convenient time for delivery. The courier charge includes delivery to the door of your property and our courier is not obliged to move furniture to the room it is intended for. On receipt of your order, we will contact you via email to discuss delivery dates and timings.
We aim to dispatch smaller goods as quickly as possible, usually within five working days from receipt of your order. Please allow 7 working days for delivery. Some deliveries may require a signature.
Vintage Forever owns the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to, or frame, this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies and these terms and conditions at any time. You should therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes whenever you visit the website.
Vintage Forever is committed to protecting your privacy as regards the data you register with us when using our site.
However, as no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
If Vintage Forever asks you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
While we hope that you will be delighted with your order, we do understand that there are occasions when you may wish to return an item. We will be happy to offer you an exchange or refund provided that the products are returned complete, in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging. We cannot accept an item returned as faulty if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed and the damage caused to the product is clearly due to wear and tear or misuse.
We recommend that you use insured registered delivery and keep the receipt. Please ensure all items are wrapped securely as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit. Delivery charges to and from the delivery address are the customer’s responsibility and will not be refunded unless the goods are faulty or not as described. Any items returned for refund/exchange must be returned within 7 days of receipt.